Residential Remodeling Guides
A Woodinville home gets a green makeover from Harrison Architects.
Most homeowners will undertake at least one remodeling project in their lifetime. Green remodeling is an approach to home improvement with the goal of not only making your home look better, but making it work better–for both you and the environment.
Download the Green Remodeling Guides:
- Do-it-yourself Home Energy Audit (PDF, 3.66 MB)
- Green Home Buyers Guide (PDF, 2.28 MB)
- Overview of Green Remodeling (PDF, 556 K)
- Kitchen (PDF, 797 K)
- Bath & Laundry (PDF, 619 K)
- Roofing (PDF, 1.28 MB)
- Painting (PDF, 497 K)
- Salvage & Reuse (PDF, 499 K)
- Landscaping (PDF, 1.59 MB)
- Hiring a Pro (PDF, 740 K)
- Green Remodel Strategies for Aging at Home (PDF, 4 MB)
top of page